Furry Fabbots: ep 7 Furry Fabbots: ep 7

...I'll be waiting.

Mechabloby responds:

Sorry, No can do.

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Sorry, I didn't like it...

Realy good song but your graphics and animation are, in my oppinion, a little on the bad side. And it doesn't help that I've seen another Hardware store video based on World of Warcraft. That was one of my favorite videos since it was actualy funny even without the awesome song. This movie just seems to be the song... Nothing more.

Oney responds:

Once again, I don't care if you liked the WOW version better. Ps, how could it be funny without the song? Its just some little shitty characters running around the screen.

the YuYu the YuYu

Awesome Animation Skills

This is extremely well done but lacks real entertainment in my oppinion. It's very short too but just looking at the graphics and animation makes it 9.

FrankClock's Career Test FrankClock's Career Test

summary

I've never, EVER, laughed so hard at an animation, vid or game. Nice use of a 10 question quiz game.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awesometastic

Best flash game ever played. Good mini-stories for each character and awesome fighting moves, controls and levels etc. Only bad thing is that as a fighting game it gets pretty boring after beating all characters and challanges. After unlocking and beating Convict and Piconjo modes, I had nothing to do and so: stopped playing. Propobly could've used some kind of looong tournament mode to keep you interested. Maybe even rankings? Rankings and scoreboards are'nt realy needed but it's always a cool feature.